NOTE: We will not be booking or scheduling any reservations or rentals until further notice.
Weddings at Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
The gardens at Washington Oaks Gardens State Park could be the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding.
There are several wedding locations to choose from depending on your party size.
- Raised Brick Octagon at the Rose Garden
- Gazebo (10 or less people)
- Live Oak (30 or less people)
- Beach (30 or less people)
- Intracoastal Waterway Seawall at the Visitor Center area (not pictured)
- Stage (There is an additional fee for renting the stage for your ceremony. See separate reservation form)
Note: We do not have any indoor facilities in the event of inclement weather. Please plan to have alternate arrangements with an off-site facility in the event of severe weather.
- If you wish to hold your wedding ceremony at the Stage area, please note there is an additional fee of $250 plus tax for reserving this location. Please be sure to include both the Wedding Ceremony Rental Form and the Wedding Stage Rental Form along with your payment.
- Wedding ceremonies may be scheduled during the months of November through March between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, and the months of April through October between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm. Park closes at Sunset.
- For wedding ceremonies held between November 15th through January 8th, please note the gardens will be decorated for the Holiday season.
- Wedding Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis and may only be booked ten (10) months out. Your reservation must be sent within 10 months of your requested date, meaning you can not book a wedding date that is more than 10 months away. ex: if you are looking to book February 1, 2021, you may send in your request on or after April 1, 2020.
- The Park's pricing information, rules and regulations are available by selecting the green link buttons below.
- We do not offer tours of wedding areas, please visit the park during normal business hours, 8am-sunset, to tour the Gardens.
- Please note, the use of drones is not permitted within or over the Park.
- Pets are not permitted in the Garden and Beach areas. This includes the Gazebo, Stage, Octagon and Live Oak locations.
- Food/Drinks are not permitted in the Formal Gardens (including the Gazebo, Stage, Octagon and Live Oak areas). Please reserve the Pavilion if you wish to host your wedding reception. Alcohol is prohibited within all areas of the Park including the Pavilion location.
Wedding Date Availability Inquiry
Due to the popularity of our park, we are completely booked with weddings and events through the first week in June. The first available Saturday would be June 20th and the first available Sunday would be June 7th. Also, as a side note, every Saturday in both October and November are unavailable at this time.
Wedding Reservation Pricing and Guidelines
Please click the buttons below for pricing information, rules and regulations and to download the reservation form. We are unable to accept rental agreements on site; please mail, email or fax using the information provided on the reservation form.