NOTE: We will not be booking or scheduling any reservations or rentals until further notice.
Meeting Room / Bridal Room Information
Host your next get-together or conference in our Meeting/Bridal Room.
- Meeting/Bridal Room Rental is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your reservation is NOT confirmed until the full payment is received, and written confirmation is authorized by the Park. (Do not make plans until your confirmation is received)
- The Meeting/Bridal Room is located next to the ladies’ restroom behind the Owen D. Young Visitor Center and holds no more than 15-20 people at a time. Maximum Room Occupancy = 20 people
- Please NO Food, Drinks or Alcoholic beverages in the Meeting/Bridal Room.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted anywhere inside the Park or Park Facilities.
- Smoking is PROHIBITED in the Meeting/Bridal Room.
- There are multiple electrical outlets in the room, however please keep wattage use minimal.
- Restrooms are located next to the Meeting/Bridal Room at the Visitor Center.
- Driving to the Meeting/Bridal Room/Visitor Center is NOT permitted. All items must be carried from the main garden parking lot to the room.
- All Vehicles must park in the Main Garden Parking Lot.
- Park cannot be held responsible for any valuables left unattended.
- Party is liable for any missing items or damage in the Room and/or Park property.
- The Park and its representatives assume no responsibility for any property placed in the facility or on the premises or any property that is left on the premises after the event is over.
- Nails, push pins, staples, screws or any adhesive device/material to hang decorations are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Removal of any decor items are the responsibility of the party.
- Party is responsible for disposing of all trash and leaving the room in its original condition.
- If you encounter a problem with the temperature of the room, please call the park manager phone number below. Please do not open windows or use heaters/AC units.
- Park closes at sundown and all visitors are required to be off property by that time.
- The Park reserves the right to make renovations and modifications to its facilities at any time and is not liable for alteration or inconvenience to previously intended plans/events.
Meeting/Bridal Room Date Availability Inquiry
Meeting/Bridal Room Rental Pricing and Guidelines
Please click the button below to learn more about our Meeting/Bridal Room pricing information, rules and regulations and to download the reservation form.
We are unable to accept rental agreements on site; please mail, email or fax using the information provided on the reservation form.