Pavilion Reservation Information
Hold you next family reunion, birthday party, shower or graduation party at our pavilion!
- The park has one 36' X 24' covered pavilion and two smaller pavilions.
- Gatherings are limited to less than fifty (50) people.
- For the safety of our environment and wildlife, balloons of any type are strictly prohibited.
- The picnic area has a large parking lot, playground and restroom facility.
- Pavilion is equipped with ten (10) picnic tables and three (3) charcoal grills.
- The picnic tables are not moveable and are anchored to the concrete floor.
- The Pavilion is available for rental Mondays through Sundays, from 8:00am until an hour prior to sundown, 365 days a year.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basisand may only be booked ten (10) months out. Your reservation must be sent within 10 months of your requested date, meaning you can not book a rental date that is more than 10 months away. ex: if you are looking to book November 1, 2022, you may send in your request on or after February 1, 2022.
- The pricing information, rules and regulations are available by selecting the green link buttons below.
- The park does not have any indoor facilities. Please plan alternate off-site arrangements in the event of inclement weather.
- Alcohol is PROHIBITED in the Park including the Pavilion area.
- Please inform your group that the Park entrance fee is $5.00 per vehicle (with up to 8 people) and $4.00 per vehicle for a single driver.
- Each vehicle is responsible for paying the Park entrance fee, UNLESS the Pavilion Rental is for a reception immediately following a wedding occurring in the Park. Be sure to use the appropriate rental form.
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive on ANY of the paths.
- Parking for guests/attendees will be available within the Picnic/Pavilion parking area.
- There is a 120-volt electrical outlet and water available at the Pavilion area.
- Music is permitted. Please respect the Park and other park visitors in choosing your music volume level and suitable for all ages.
- Nails, push pins, staples, screws or any adhesive device/material to hang decorations are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Decorations may be tied with string.
- Décor and lights may NOT be hung from any trees, branches or vegetation.
- Party may be held liable for any damage to Park property.
- It is your responsibility to remove any decorations, rental items, etc. from the Park. Please make arrangements to have these items removed from the Park at least one (1) hour prior to park closure. Any rental items must be approved by the park as certain items are not allowed in the Park. A few items that are not allowed in the Park include but are not limited to bounce houses, water slides, trampolines, or other inflatable structures.
- In order to preserve the natural environment of the Park, confetti, rice, glitter, balloons, dropping silk flower petals, real petals, or introduction of any foreign materials, or the release of live birds or butterflies are PROHIBITED.
- Dispose of all litter in the trash receptacles at the Pavilion.
- Extinguish all hot charcoal in grills upon exit.
- Do NOT feed or leave leftovers for wildlife. This is crucial to the ecosystem.
- The Park and its representatives assume no responsibility for any property placed on the premises or any property that is left on the premises.
- Cutting or pulling of any flower, including roses, is PROHIBITED.
Please refer to the Guidelines included with the Rental Agreement.
Date Availability Inquiry
Pavilion Reservation Pricing and Guidelines
For additional information or questions, please submit your request in the above Date Availability Inquiry box.
Please click the buttons below to learn more about our Pavilion Rental pricing information, rules and regulations and to download the reservation form. We are unable to accept rental agreements on site; please mail, email or fax using the information provided on the reservation form.